February 20, 2005

Music, ethernet, financial advisors and so on in that fashion

Simon's been finding cool music lately. ted in particular might like this: Rodeohead This link will probably only last a week, but since it's free... http://www.yousendit.com

Also, did you know that you can share your ADSL connection between your eMac and a Windows XP box by just connecting them with an ethernet cable? Me either. Damn, it's just that easy.

This is a good sign for when I get a new pc. I kind of wanted to get one this weekend, but since there wasn't a computer fair on, opted for an external 250 gig drive instead. Maybe I'll wait and buy a laptop to reduce tax. Would that be wise? Who knows. I gotta get me a financial advisor who knows what they're talking about, contractually speaking. And I probably should get a mobile.

And one last thing in stream of consciousness blogging: I have a new email address. firstname.j.lastname@gmail.com (You'll need to put my actual first and last names in.) I'm going to use this one for contractual type stuff, but y'all can write to me there if you like.

No comments: