March 25, 2005

Angry angry Emily

Although the camera isn't very high quality, my new mobile does have a movie function, which means it can record sound. Fun!

I've told people about some of the noises that Emily makes and I'm not sure that y'all believed me. So here's the evidence that she is in fact in great danger of choking on her own rage: 23 seconds (368k) of Emily eating and growling.

Link will only work for a week. (In the second half you can hear her wander away, still growling. So cute!)

Now I've just got to try to capture the "I'M SO UNHAPPY I'M GOING TO HOWL LIKE THIS UNTIL MY LUNGS BREAK!!1!" noise. Needs to be heard to be believed, especially as she does it when there is nothing wrong with her. Sigh. I love cats. Don't you love cats? Cats are fun.

3 comments:

winstoninabox said...

It's very quiet, but I can just hear the sound of some kind of animal trying to breath under wet cement.
Weird.
I think that George Lucas would love to get that sound. It could be the NEW attack gurgle for a tie-fighter! After all he could hardly make any more crappy decisions concerning Star Wars.

linbot said...

Heh. It's quite irritating that the trailer for episode 3 looks so good. Not good enough to make me actually pay money to see it in the movies though. (Fool me twice, shame on you, fool me thrice...)

And which bit is too quiet? I just listened to it with Black Pig, and it is quiet, but if you turn the sound all the way up you should be able to hear her eating+raging then growling as she wanders away. If you've got it turned way way up, you might be able to hear me breathing (and trying not to laugh).

winstoninabox said...

Yes, the trailer does look extremely good. But we've seen this before, haven't we. Twice before actually in this series.

Unfortunately I will be fooled thrice. I think of this film like a tax that one who enjoys movies must pay. Or else it's because I've watched the 5 previous films. Or maybe it's because I know it will be better viewed on the big screen. Or it might be...

But most likely it's because the Force has power over weaker minds.