May 16, 2008

bringing it home

You know how cats love to bring dead birds, lizards and, in rare cases, socks to their humans? Well, Printy just brought in a big piece of bacon. And then ate it in front of me.

This raises some interesting questions: Why? Why me? Where the hell did she get it? (Our neighbours? A nearby bacon tree?) Is she going to throw it up? Near me?

What was she thinking? (My best guess: CAN HAS PIG MEATZ NAO?)

LOLPRINTY macros will be looked upon with great favour and amusement.

3 comments:

Dave said...

You should be pleased that she's contributing to the support of the household!

"Bringing home the bacon" - get it? Am I right? Huh? Am I? Can I get a hell yeah?

Aww...

Polysemous said...

brave Printy, slayer of bacon

winstoninabox said...

Wow, I'm so happy to see you blogging again Lindor! I did subscribe to your RSS feed but my list of blog subscriptions was off the page, so in an attempt to bring it under control I deleted all the one's that had had no activity for awhile. So I'M sorry to admit that I never noticed when you started to blog again.

Then just now I was reading at Anotherblog and for a reason I don't know why clicked on his link to your blog. I was so happy to see some posts from you. Welcome back!